Watch our quick video and see some amazing drone footage of Waikiki at Sunset. We give you aerial shots of what we believe is the best place to watch the sunset in Waikiki.
Where is the best place to watch the sunset in Waikiki?
Hopefully after watching the video you’ll agree with me. The best place to watch the sunset in Waikiki is from the ocean, and the best way to do that is by: kayaking, surfing, Standup Paddle boarding, outrigger canoeing, your ABC store floaty, or boating/sailing (Booze Cruise Recommended).
Why is it best to watch the sunset from the water in Waikiki?
- Water is warm year around.
- The beach gets over crowded at sunset time.
- You get a front row seat, with open water in front of you.
- The sun reflects off the hotel windows and illuminates the water gold, as you can see in the video when camera is facing the shore.
- You might get lucky with a close encounter with dolphins and whales.
- Finally, it’s just plain fun and adventurous.
Do you know another great spot to watch the sunset in Hawaii? Leave your comments below!